The Acadience authors designed the ALO system with an interactive dashboard to allow for flexibility in viewing data when making instructional decisions. Since the ALO dashboard can be accessed on a portable device or a computer, the idea is that the system can be accessed directly for data meetings or discussions about student data with the ability to scope out or in to look at data on different levels.
All of the dashboard pages with data can be easily printed using the printing function within your browser.
Browser Printing Help:
- Locate and view the page up you want to print
- Go to the “File” menu for your browser
- Select “Print”
- You can choose to print directly to a printer or save as a PDF file.
There are three locations where you can view data and print the pages as reports.
- The "Dashboard" that you see when you log in. This page will give you an overview of data based on your level of access. If you have school or district level access you can use the button on the upper left corner to filter down to view data at different levels. The graphics are interactive and will show you student lists for each category (at the school or class level).
- The "Class List" page. Navigate to this page by clicking on the "My District" option and selecting options until you have a class pulled up. The class overview will list students in the class along with composite scores and the student's benchmark status.
- The "Student Overview" page. From the Class overview page, click on a student's name and then click on "Assessments". That page will list individual measure scores for each student. Again, any of those pages are printable from your browser options if you want to save them as static reports.
There are also various filtering and sorting options on these pages to facilitate easy data-viewing. For example, the Class List page offers the options to filter by measure or benchmark period.
To display scores for a specific measure, navigate to the green caret on the left-hand corner of the Class List page and select which measure you would like to display from dropdown menu. By default, this will display the Reading Composite Score.
To display scores for a single benchmark period (Beginning, Middle, or End), select the calendar icon on the left-hand corner of the Class List page. You can also sort by benchmark status by selecting the filter icon (three vertical lines) that appears above each column.
We have also recently released a feature that allows you to switch between a class list display (pill icons) or overview display (half-donut icons) by selecting the green caret to the right-hand corner of the Class List page. Note that half-donut icons are interactive, and will display more information when you hover over the sub-sections.
We hope this information will help you with your data sharing needs. Please let us know if you have any feedback or need further assistance.