What is Acadience Math?
Acadience Math is a universal screening and progress monitoring assessment that measures the acquisition of math skills from kindergarten through sixth grade. Acadience Math includes measures for early numeracy, computation, and problem solving. The measures function as indicators of the essential skills that every child must master in order to become proficient in mathematics. These measures are used to regularly monitor the development of math skills in order to provide timely instructional support and prevent the occurrence of later math difficulties.
By design, the Acadience Math measures are brief, powerful indicators of mathematical skills that:
- Are quick and efficient to administer and score
- Serve as universal screening (or benchmark assessment) and progress monitoring measures
- Identify students in need of intervention support
- Valuate the effectiveness of interventions; and
- Support the Response to Intervention (RtI)/multi-tiered model.
For more information please see the Assessment Manual located on the